I’m not a big “meme” fan, but this one’s fun enough. So here goes:
5. I like talking with people, but I hate the phone. It’s an evil invention that interrupts your life. I avoided buying a cell phone for years – in fact, it wasn’t until my wife became pregnant that I found a good reason to own one (a cell phone, that is, not a wife).
4. I’m so bad at dancing that I can’t even do the two step without tripping. No joke – I tried.
3. When I was a little kid, I performed locally as a ventriloquist (my dummy’s name was “Jerry Wiggins”). I even won a few talent shows, but gave it up after a couple of years.
2. I flunked out of college the first time around (yes, I was studying computer science at the time).
1. Screw pessimism – I’m still waiting for The Beatles to get back together.
I’m supposed to spread this meme to five other people, so I’m tagging some fellow RSS geeks: Brent Simmons, Dare Obasanjo, Kevin Burton, Greg Reinacker and Niall Kennedy. (And if you didn’t want to be tagged, blame Mark, not me.)
6 thoughts on “Five Things People Don’t Know About Me”
We can’t get the Beatles back together but there is a chance to get Ringo Starr knighted in a petition to Tony Blair.
Click here to find out more: http://timesonline.typepad.com/comme…p_to_supp.html
And sign here: http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Ringostarr/
Wow, and I thought I was alone — I actually get a headache every time I talk on a phone. I will sit down and write a 4-page letter to keep from having to touch that device.
“2. I flunked out of college the first time around (yes, I was studying computer science at the time). ”
Would that happened to have been at UMR?
Yep, that was at UMR, back in the days when the St. Patrick’s Day festival was completely out of control :)
holy smokes, i now know someone who has done something significant! i was in the dorm room next to you!
In that case, Michael, my apologies for the smell :)
PS: Strange to hear from you after all these years – I’ll drop you an email shortly!
Comments are closed.