I’m not a big “meme” fan, but this one’s fun enough. So here goes:
5. I like talking with people, but I hate the phone. It’s an evil invention that interrupts your life. I avoided buying a cell phone for years – in fact, it wasn’t until my wife became pregnant that I found a good reason to own one (a cell phone, that is, not a wife).
4. I’m so bad at dancing that I can’t even do the two step without tripping. No joke – I tried.
3. When I was a little kid, I performed locally as a ventriloquist (my dummy’s name was “Jerry Wiggins”). I even won a few talent shows, but gave it up after a couple of years.
2. I flunked out of college the first time around (yes, I was studying computer science at the time).
1. Screw pessimism – I’m still waiting for The Beatles to get back together.
I’m supposed to spread this meme to five other people, so I’m tagging some fellow RSS geeks: Brent Simmons, Dare Obasanjo, Kevin Burton, Greg Reinacker and Niall Kennedy. (And if you didn’t want to be tagged, blame Mark, not me.)