My thanks to everyone who took the time to create localized language files for FeedDemon 1.0 RC2:
- Chinese translation by Jedi
- German translation #1 by Stefan Walter
- German translation #2 by Thomas Stich
- Hungarian translation by Jozsef Tamas Herczeg
- Japanese translation by Hiroshi Okugawa
- Polish translation by Jakub Kazecki
- Romanian translation by Andrei Besleaga
- Spanish and Galician translations by Martín Fernández
If you download a ZIP file from any of the above links, they should be unzipped into a subfolder of FeedDemon’s
Data\Lang folder. To change the language used by FeedDemon, simply go to the first page in FeedDemon’s options (F8) and choose the desired user interface language.
Note:I’ve enabled comments for this post so that others can point out additional translations, but please don’t use the comments for bug reports or other FeedDemon-related questions. Questions about FeedDemon should be posted in the FeedDemon beta newsgroup instead.