I’m pleased to announce that TopStyle 3.5 – which will be a free upgrade for all 3.x customers – is now in beta. New features in v3.5 include:
- Box Spy – exposes an HTML tag’s margins, padding and content box as you mouse over it in the preview
- Ability to apply the current style sheet to an external URL
- Replace in files (“Extended Replace”)
- Style definitions for Firefox 2, IE7, Safari 2 and Opera 9
- Support for PNG images in the thumbnail viewer
If you’d like to give it a spin, stop by the TopStyle Beta Site for details. Of course, since this is a beta release, it comes with the usual warning that you shouldn’t download it unless you’re comfortable using unfinished software.