- Beauty is in the Eye of the Blog Reader
- Doodling with the Google logo
- Google Maps proves “It’s the experience, stupid”
- Happy Birthday, Delphi
- Misinformation about the IE7 announcement
- Non-Blogger Fired For Blogging!
- RSS Metrics, Podcasting
- Saving RSS: Why Meta-feeds will triumph over Tags
- Tabbed Browser DNA
- The Four Best Web Design Books You May Have Missed
4 thoughts on “Link Dump: Feb 15, 2005”
Ever consider using del.icio.us (maybe you already do) and just having the rest of us add a feed to your del.icio.us links? Another great idea is to have a shared tag used by a group that is unique and creating a feed based on that tag. This might be a great way for doing your link dumps without having to “dump” periodically.
CJ, I’ve toyed with the idea of using del.icio.us for my link dumps, but I think it works better to post them here instead – for one thing, they fill in for days when I don’t know what to blog about :)
I fell in love with your work a long time ago when I used “Homesite”.
Now that I am exploring CSS I looked and looked for a product that would help me master this.
After using goggle I found your name and new it was going to be a great program
I tried the demo version and the next day I paid for the registered version.
Very happy I found you and your work again.
Thanks for the great stuff.
Thanks for the kind words, Edmund. Glad to hear that TopStyle is serving you well!
Comments are closed.