Two link dumps in a row? That’s a sure sign I’m in another coding frenzy :)
- Kevin Murphy: Privacy Policies Should Have RSS Feeds (via Alex Barnett)
- Danny Chamberlin: “Those Were the Days” with a Bradsoft.com twist
- Evan Williams: How Odeo Screwed Up
- Eric Meyer: W3C Change- Outreach
- Wired News: Cyber Crime Getting Organized
2 thoughts on “Link Dump: September 15, 2006”
oooh, another coding frenzy eh… can’t wait to see what you’ve cooked up this time :D
Greets – I missed your “frenzy” post first time ’round (There was a big moving day end of June; I was prolly packing.”
Your “the goal here isn’t to complete a feature quickly (although that’s often a side effect), but instead to discover the gotchas up-front so you can design the feature correctly.” I think qualifies you as a venerable aulde dawg.
A long long time ago I read a book by Arno Penzias (Nobel laureate and head of R&D for AT&T; not bad!) IIRC he wrote about “setting up to fail” … rather than investing heavily and getting all ego-bound, set up something like a proof of concept, run it resource poor, and see just how it dies.
Good on you!
Comments are closed.