If you ended up subscribing to my RSS feed as a result, I have to warn you: I’m not a regular guy. That is, I don’t post on a regular basis. One week I’ll post every day, and the next week I’ll have nothing to say. Which apparently is a great way to kill my RSS subscribers.
So…if you ended up subscribing this week, I hope you’ll stick around even when I’m posting less frequently. To entice you, here are some of the posts I made last year that I consider my favorites:
- Desktop Software is Paralyzed by Fear
- Crazy Poopin’ Bird
- Simplicity Ain’t So Simple, Part IV: The Blessed Curse of Power Users
- Web 3.0 Does Not Validate
- Hit and Run (side note: I find it hard to read this one now)
- My Web 2.0 Filter
- What is happening to my country?
- Advertising in Desktop Software
- Born to Code, Part I
- What was I thinking?