OK, but this is it! You can…
- …in the address bar, type
define: followed by a keyword to get a definition of that keyword (ex:
- …toggle which actions to confirm by clicking the "Confirmations" button in FeedDemon’s options
- …move between browser tabs by pressing CTRL+TAB and SHIFT+CTRL+TAB
- …copy a feed URL to the clipboard by right-clicking the feed, then selecting Copy > Copy Feed Address
- …import your feeds from Bloglines by selecting File > Import Feeds, then choosing "Import from an external source" and selecting Bloglines
- …move the mouse over a hyperlink to show its URL in the status bar
- …move the mouse over a browser tab to show the full title and address of the page
- …drop down the address bar to revisit a page you’ve already browsed
- …print a newspaper page by right-clicking in it and selecting "Print"
- …decrease the amount of memory and storage space FeedDemon uses by right-clicking the root "Subscriptions" folder, selecting Folder Properties, adjusting the "Archiving" setting (try 100 instead of 200), then choosing "Apply to ALL feeds in ALL folders" after pressing OK.