Yes, there are still more! In addition to the FeedDemon tips listed in part 1 and part 2 of this series, you can also:
- …hide your subscriptions by pressing Ctrl+F11
- …assign keyboard shortcuts to many features by pressing Ctrl+K
- …prevent older articles from appearing in a feed by enabling the "Ignore new items older than" setting on the Advanced tab of the feed’s properties
- …see how many total feeds, items, unread items and flagged items you have by right-clicking the root Subscriptions folder, choosing "Folder Properties," then switching to the Statistics tab
- …click the feed icon at the top left of a newspaper to mark every article in it as read
- …move a feed by drag-and-dropping it between folders
- …prevent a feed from showing up in the attention report and popular topics by disabling "Collect attention data" in the feed’s properties
- …re-arrange browser tabs by drag-and-dropping them
- …clear a watch and run it again by right-clicking it and selecting "Rerun Watch"
- …add a minus sign to a watch keyword to exclude articles which contain that keyword
One thought on “Son of 10 More Tiny FeedDemon Tips”
Hi Nick, is there a way to disable the Feed Icon on feed just like NewsGator Online, just to concentrate on reading. I will appreciate very much.
Comments are closed.